UGA's Next Top Entrepreneur
The annual Next Top Entrepreneur pitch competition took place during Athens' StartUp Week April 9-13, 2018.
This year Yellow Card, a team from Auburn University took home the $10,000 grand prize after pitching their blockchain startup.
Keep an eye out for the 2019 competition dates and application!
About the competition:
Students from any college or university with a solid business idea, concept, and/or existing business are invited to pitch in front of a panel of seasoned entrepreneurs for a chance to win $10,000.
Startup Team Requirements
- At least two team members must be an active undergraduate/masters student (no doctoral students).
- The startup must have less than $1 million in annual sales.
- Only 4 members of the team may participate in the competition (no exceptions).
- Have a registered LLC within the United States
- At least two student team members must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- There is no limit on the type of business!