UGA's Next Top Entrepreneur
The Entrepreneurship Program invites you to take part in UGA's Next Top Entrepreneur hosted each year during Athens' StartUp Week.
UGA's Next Top Entrepreneur is open to student startup teams from all over the country. During this live event, teams pitch their existing business or idea in front of an audience and a panel of judges who have experience in the startup and business world. The winning team is awarded $10,000!
Who Is Eligible
Students from any college or university with a solid business idea, concept, and/or existing business who are looking to take it to the next level.
Startup Team Requirements
- At least two team members must be an active undergraduate/masters student (no doctoral students).
- The startup must have less than $1 million in annual sales.
- Only 4 members of the team may participate in the competition (no exceptions).
- Have a registered LLC within the United States
- At least two student team members must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- There is no limit on the type of business!
How to Apply
The application portal is now open through February 1st, 2017. Click here to apply now!